This week’s Diva Challenge is to use Shelly Beauch’s beautiful tangle Brayd. How lucky for me that I had started this tile the past weekend during our Girl Scout trip to Cedar Point. Brayd was just what I needed to finish it off!
Small challenge: Diva Challenge – check.
- Unpack from weekend and clean house – started.
- Organize a Zentangle 101 class sometime before we leave for Alaska. (Drop me a line if you’re interested in attending)
- Help Birdie complete her 8th grade portfolio for evaluation on Thursday
- Finish planning for high school!
- Write another chapter in my shading book.
And, thanks to Zentangle, I can take mini-mental health breaks to keep the stress levels down.
Have a great week. Hope you overcome all of this week’s challenges.