I’m still glowing from the CZT training, even though I’ve been back from CZT training for just over a week. A lot has changed in 3 years, but the best parts are still the same:
- the generosity, amiability, and sincerity of all Rick & Maria and of the people from Zentangle
- the sense of belonging to a caring and supportive community
- the thoughtful, peaceful, and informative classes
- the delight of meeting Zentangle enthusiasts from all over the world
- and lots and lots of tangling
Highlights of the trip in pictures instead of words:
I’m also aglow because Pattern Play is now widely available. Thanks to everyone who has already purchased a copy. Many CZTs have ordered for their students. Have a CZT? Ask her if she is going to carry it. Direct link to Amazon is here.
And, finally, since this is the Diva challenge. Here is a glowing Zendala. It is a Renaissance Zendala, of course, that I tinted with white, brown, and tan watercolor pencils. I just may have to do a class on this technique. It is so fun and easy.